Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Motivation to live Well - May 12, 2009

211.8

Knowledge is power, but without action it’s useless.
Renew your mind daily through the truth of the Word,
then use that wisdom to guide your body and soul."


This is such a true statement. I know God's Word and meditate on it. Additionally, I have a library of health and/or weightloss materials. All of this knowledge is a wonderful tool to a better, more victorious life, but the benefit of all that knowledge is limited if I don't apply it to my life through action. The greatest benefit is through more consistent application.

3 comments:

  1. Consistent application??? I could certainly use a little of that. Thanks for the "catch phrase" tho'...I like it. May I use it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true words Cynthia...and I see the weight is coming down, so you must be applying ssome of that knowledge! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cynthia how are you?

    Your post is SO TRUE! We have to apply all the knowledge we obtain or else it's just knowledge without wings to it.

    I also came over to say I'm having a giveaway on my FIT blog in case you're interested.

    Remain encouraged and blessings!

    ReplyDelete