Monday, March 30, 2009

DAY 1...50x50

212.9

Still not eating sugar and drinking lots and lots of water, but the weight changed directions again. It gets discouraging. But, I'm trudging forward.
My weight always goes crazy with PMS and MS. I try not to let it discourage me though.

My new objective....50X50
50 pounds by the time I'm 50 years old, 6 months from now. It won't get me to goal weight, but it's real close.

Day 1

From "100 Days of Weight Loss": "Your past does not determine your future. In fact, your previous failures have absolutely no effect on your ability to succeed now. Starting today, eliminate the belief that things always go a certain way or that you never stay with your goals. Whenever those doubts creeepback in, immediately give yourself this new message:
I used to be that way, but now I'm different!...Rather than being fearful tht you'll repeat the past, build a new way of thinking."

Mental objective: Eliminate "can't" and "always" from my vocabulary. Say aloud, "I used to be that way, BUT now I'm different."

No comments:

Post a Comment