Tuesday, March 31, 2009

DAY 2

213.3

Interested or Committed?
"When you're truly committed to achieving your goals, you have an entirely different outlook. Unlike being interested, where it doesn't take much to detract you from your goals, being committed means you stick with it, not matter what."
(From 100 Days of Weight Loss by Linda Spangle) She adds,
"Start adopting a 'no matter what' atitude, then convince yourself you can stay with your goals regardless of your daily challenges."

There is a difference and I'm guilty of being interested without real committment for the long-haul.
She challenges me to do at least one
thing today that demonstrates I am truly committed. So...regardless of whatever excuses I tend to give way to,
I WILL DO THE TIME ON THE TREADMILL.

No comments:

Post a Comment