Wednesday, April 1, 2009

DAY 3 Do It Anyway

212.7

Linda Spangle, "100 Days of Weight Loss"

"I don't feel like exercising today! Does this sounds familiar?"

"To improve your commitment, learn to focus on your actions, not just your feelings. On days you're not in the mood for exercising or eating right, tell yourself to do it anyway."

"If you're really committed to your goals, you'll make these choices no matter what, rgardless of whether you feel like it or not. Each day, take a few steps that will move you forward, even if you don't feel like it. Remember that when you're truly committed, you do it anyway."

What is is that I'm putting off or making excuses not to do? Today, I will get on the treadmill and do strength training no matter what obstacles get in my way. In Christ I am more than a conqueror!

No comments:

Post a Comment