Thursday, April 16, 2009

Light Switch Is Turned On

213.7

I've been going through a slight personal crisis and have been somewhat off track. I have been working out doing my strength training so I give myself a thumbs up for that.

To me, the biggest battle in the weight loss journey is the battle of the mind. It's the same battle that defeats most areas of my life. I do believe that satan battles us in our thinking more than anywhere.

All that to say, I think the mental thing is finally clicking in for me. I can want to lose weight, want to be physically fit, want to be healthy, want, want, want all day long, but there comes these moments where the light switch is turned on and mentally I'm ready to be committed to the process. I think that day has finally arrived! THANK GOD! Literally.

I am also finding numerous weight loss journey blogs. Those are a great inspiration.

Okay, I'm on my weigh (word usage intended) to less weight, better health, mental victory, and physical fitness. I am going to enjoy life again!

No comments:

Post a Comment