Monday, April 27, 2009

Motivation to Live Well - April 26, 2009

213.4

Motivation to Live Well:
Yesterday’s mistakes are not an excuse to continue damaging behavior, but
rather reinforcement as to why you need to change.

I needed this word today. It's been two steps forward and one step backwards, but I'm determined to focus on the one step increase forward while looking for solutions in order not to fall one step backwards. I've worked so hard at transforming my inner self in respect to health and weight loss, it is time for it to make some major transformation on the outside of me.

My mind and heart are being gradually transformed and it will leak out into my outer self! That's been my goal for the past 6 months. For most of us who struggle with our weight and looks, we've spent a large portion of our precious lives being negative about ourselves and feeling defeated. That's why I have felt my first transformation had to be within.

I know that God has graciously been transforming me from the day I met Him and gave my life to Him. He can do the same thing for me in respect to my mindset when it comes to emotional and physical health. I'm counting on it!

1 comment:

  1. This post has nailed the important stuff, Cyntihia.

    God gives us the tools to use, we have to use them.

    You've got the right spirit, you understand the important things--it starts from within, stopping the negativity--and now it's time for you to put on your angel wings and fly.

    ReplyDelete